WANT TO GET MARRIED IN REGGAE COUNTRY?
Visitors can be married 24 hours after arriving in Jamaica providing
prior application has been made for a marriage license.
1. Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father's name.
2. Written consent from parents if under eighteen (18).
3. Original certificate of divorce, if applicable.
4. Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
5. Italian nationals celebrating their marriage in Jamaica must notify
their embassy; a certified copy of their marriage certificate must be forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated.
Note: French Canadians celebrating their marriage in Jamaica need a notarized, translated English copy of all documents and a photocopy of original documents in French.
For further information, contact any Jamaica Tourist Board offices worldwide or local offices.