WE CARE FOR YOU
Courtleigh Hotel's highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and team members.
To our valued guests, our mission to provide the highest level of hospitality and care for guests has always been important to us. In light of the Covid-19 threat, we have intensified our efforts to provide safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and making sure you feel comfortable.
At this time, we sympathize with persons who have been affected by this unfortunate event and we appreciate the government, healthcare workers, local communities and who have gone above and beyond to contain the spread of the coronavirus. We have also been working assiduously to monitor the COVID-19 and implement strategies that will safeguard our team members and guests.
Please see some of the measures we have already implemented:
- Enhanced sanitization stations in all public areas, staff entrances, and various points around the property
- Created drop off bowls for guest key cards which are sanitized
- Discontinued accepting reusable coffee cups in cafes and restaurants
- Discontinued the use of parking passes
- Made pens available for guest use and encourage guests to use their own pens where possible
- Encouraged external clients to communicate with us via email and phone instead of in-person
- Implemented frequent, scheduled disinfecting of high touch areas
- A Covid-19 Response Team has been activated to address on-going changes to operational and other procedures.
At this time, we are aware of the need for travel precautions in light of the coronavirus and have your best interest at heart. Please see below our cancellation policies to greater assist in easing your burden.
Cancellation Policy & Booking Flexibility
- We are waiving cancellation fees for existing and new bookings for stays between March 16 – April 30, 2020 (not applicable to non-refundable and carnival bookings). Please contact our reservations department for more details.
- Guests who may wish to re-book for stays between March 16 – April 30, 2020, will also be allowed to do the same at the same rates and conditions without penalty within a 6-month period from their current travel date
- Groups will be supported to manage any changes as needed on a case by case basis.
We’re here for you! We will ensure that we provide the highest level of hospitality that you deserve and will take appropriate measures to ensure continued service.